Friday, July 29, 2011

Last California Post, for now...

Yup, We'll be in California next year! Bri got a job offer from PwC to start work full-time in the Orange County Office next fall. He'll graduate from BYU with his Master's in Accounting in April. That summer he'll spend a lot of time studying and taking the CPA exams. There are 4 and they each have about a 40% pass rate. He gets a bonus from PwC for passing the tests within his first year. We'll get more details and the official offer soon.

Anyways, it is hard to believe it has been four weeks and it is time to head back to Utah. Bri has successfully completed 6 weeks of his internship with PwC. He'll be in Florida next week for the last week. He gets to play around Disney World and get paid for it! Not a bad deal.

While we've been here, I've successfully made a crib skirt, a blessing gown slip, a nursing cover, an almost finished baby blanket, 2 almost finished binky leashes, and 8 crochet-edged burp cloths. I've also read/finished 3 books and listened to one. I've also blogged 7 times, which I think is a record number in 4 weeks!

I've also changed from this to this (the first picture is really from 2 weeks before I came to California, but it's the closest I have).

















Here's a few last pictures for your enjoyment or just to make this post a little longer.

My collection of burp cloths.
















My almost completed binky leashes. They just need binkies and snaps (which I left at home).
















Well, we're heading out to Redlands to spend the night tonight and then we'll make the long drive (I am on orders to stop at least every 2 hours.. so it might take forever) back home. Next post will be from Utah! :)

4 comments:

  1. congrats... We look forward to having you in the area, especially since we didn't get a chance to connect this time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATULATIONS, BRIAN!! We are really excited to have the three of you coming back to California. Denise, we promise to have a family party next time they come. We were gone on a trip much of their visit this time. Dave and Bonnie (and Matt, if you can tear yourself away from the chiquitas), you are invited. Yahoo! Yahoo! Yahoo!
    Sarah, you look great. Not much longer to wait!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you two have some fun and exciting times ahead! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy you guys will be joining the growing family in Southern California. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete