After getting back from Florida, we had a chance to quickly celebrate our two-year anniversary with lunch at Macaroni Grill and Harry Potter 7. The evening of our anniversary, I took a red-eye flight to Boston for my brother's wedding. I was very impressed when I got there how awesome public transportation is on the East coast. I was able to easily take a bus and subway to meet up with my parents for only $2.
On Monday, I got to walk around the Freedom Trail in downtown Boston with my family. It was a lot of walking, but it was interesting to see the historical buildings and such. Kevin and Allly's wedding the next day was great. They both looked very happy together. My groomsmen outfit was a skinny green tie, white shirt, grey slacks, green argyle Volcom socks and white vans-- not something I would normally wear, but it didn't look bad. Kev had green Vans shoes and Ally had pink Vans.

Whaddaya mean that's something you wouldn't usually wear? I like it! You also look very nice in that chef's hat and apron. Maybe you could apply for a side job cooking somewhere.
ReplyDeleteI loved the picture of you all out in front of the temple, in your Van's, jumping in the air. Looks like you've been having fun.
ReplyDelete