While Bri has been flying around the country, I spent some time putting our house back together. It's amazing what kind of mess you make when you return after being gone for a month. I also started preparing for the baby's arrival. Can you believe we're under 3 weeks from the due date. It's crazy! I had two baby showers and then today, we did a monster shopping trip.
Here are some of our spoils from the showers and trip today.
Cupcakes Ale made for one of my showers. So cute!
Car seat and baby swing
The small clothes we received. This is just a small sampling of clothes. Most of what we were given was for the coming winter.
Changing table pad and snuggle bunny.
And here's what I look like today compared to three weeks ago.

Hey! I think you might be pregnant after all! Looking good!
ReplyDeleteIt's so much fun to look at all those small clothes and dream. :-)
ReplyDelete