The one benefit of our little girl being slow at joining us is that the weather has finally cooled down in Utah. We don't have air conditioning in our little apartment, so we have relied on fans to keep our apartment cool. It hasn't worked all that well. Our baby monitor has a temperature reading on it. When we first set it up about 3 weeks ago, it read 84* in our baby's room. It varied between 81 and 84 for the next few weeks, until this weekend when it finally cooled. Now it reads between 77 and 80 most of the time. Those few degrees really make a difference! It feels much better in the room now.
With Bri going back to school and work, I haven't had much to do. I made some dinners that I put in the freezer. I finished a sewing project. I've watched a lot of netflix and played some Wii. This weekend, we spent the weekend with my parents, watching football, eating dinner, and going to a BYU soccer game. Bri caught a size one BYU soccer ball thrown into the stands. My mom says it's a sign that the baby will like soccer. :)
Here's a picture of the car seat cover I made.
A close-up of the fabric
Here's a picture of the mini soccer ball Bri caught for our baby girl. :)
Here's a picture of me, now officially 40 weeks/9 months pregnant. The dress really doesn't fit anymore, but we had to take a picture to finish off the set. :)
Hopefully I'll have cute baby pictures to post soon! We're ready baby!
Isn't "enduring to the end" fun???
ReplyDeleteWaiting. It's what being a woman is all about. We're thinking of you! (Remember that I predicted that TODAY would be the birth day. The least you could do for me is go into labor.)
ReplyDelete