Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Playing dress-up, bathtime, etc.

More pictures! Madison is so cute. We can't resist taking tons of pictures of her. Since she is the only thing we take pictures of currently, you are all forced to see tons of pictures of her. I hope you don't mind. :)

Madison has a funny habit of always having her hands near her face. This is problematic when she pops her binky out all the time. Occasionally, she uses her hands to hold her binky in. Eventually I'm sure she'll get better at using her hands constructively.
















Madison also has a funny tendency to hold her leg(s) up in the air. She mostly prefers her legs to be curled up into her body, but occasionally does this:
















The other day, we decided to play dress up with Madison's two dresses. Both claim to be "newborn" size, but we don't believe them. Here's the diaper cover for one of her dresses:















Yup, just a little big, or maybe huge. But, the dress was still darling. I'm glad it's big because that should mean she can wear it for longer.




















Another cute picture of Maddie in the dress. I love her tongue sticking out.
















To complete my pregnancy pictures, we decided to take this one.




















If I can get my hands on some better photo software, I'll make a collage of the pictures.

Here's Madison's other dress. It also has an equally large diaper cover, so will hopefully fit for a while.
















Today was bath day. Madison doesn't like baths, but does like having her hair washed when she's all bundled up in the towel.
















We loved this picture because it caught the current color of her eyes so well. We can't wait to see if they'll stay blue like Mom's or turn brown like Dad's!
















Hope you enjoyed the show. More to come soon. :)

5 comments:

  1. Maddie is so cute! I think she might have blue eyes, they are sure pretty. I love the picture where she is sticking out her tongue at you for putting her in that dress!!! Miss you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do we mind seeing tons of pictures? ARE YOU KIDDING?? Send about 20 a day, and then we'll be happy!

    Thanks, Sarah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Babies change so fast in the first few months that you NEED to send lots of pictures just to keep us all up to date. Remember: You NEED to send pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I say blue eyes. And I don't think anything that says 'newborn' ever really is the size of a newborn.

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is so cute!! It was fun to see you guys on Saturday! Oh and for picture software try Picasa (I think it's from google). I like it and you can do collage's. Also you can share all of your pictures through the internet through picasa, and you can make it private so only people you want to have see them can see them. Blake knows more, he is the master! Also, Blake has a free trial of photoshop if you want to try that instead. We are just full of useful photo software here!

    ReplyDelete