Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Cutie Pie

Here are a few pictures of our cutie pie.

Here's what she looks like at 11:18 at night when we're trying to sleep.
















And here's what she looks like at 9 am when I want to feed her.
















Nothing is better than having a baby sleep snuggled up with you.




















In honor of October, we tried on one of Maddie's Halloween outfits. She is so cute as a little skeleton!




















And one more just for fun. :)

5 comments:

  1. Awwww! THANK YOU! I haven't seen her for THREE WHOLE DAYS - these business trips are for the birds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh, I wish she could come trick or treat at grandma's!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was just thinking last night that it was time for some more pictures. She is so cute! Love the juxtaposition of those first two pictures. Go figure.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So typical, awake at night and asleep during the day. I hope you're getting SOME sleep! I love her little outfits! I have to admit, little girls just have the cuter clothes!

    ReplyDelete