Here she is all dressed up for her first day of church. She does great through two blocks, but gets a little fidgety during the third block. Brian plays piano and I help lead the music in primary, so that's where we go. Luckily, primary is crazy enough that no one really notices a fussy baby. :)
Madison doesn't mind tummy time if she can find something to suck on. She loves her fists, but gets mad when they move! She's also learning to lift her head up better. She has great control when we hold her up and is working on looking forward when she's on her tummy.
Madison is getting better at eye contact. She has definitely started looking at things or people (some of the time.. ). And she has started to smile, but not often enough to catch it on camera very well.
Here are some cute videos of Madison. One of our favorite things she does is make sucking movements and noises when she's asleep and there is nothing in her mouth.
Here's Madison sucking on her fist during tummy time. :)
This is from this morning. In the past couple of days, Madison has started looking at the mobile above her swing. This morning she was talking to it. So cute!
Aw, I sure LOVE those videos! And I know I'm going to love them a lot more about a year from now.... Thanks for posting, Sarah, and for being such a sweet mommy! I love you!
ReplyDeleteI love the swing video. It took me back to Rachael in her swing. She used to love to sit and talk to the colorful birdies I had strung between the bars. My boys weren't as interested.
ReplyDeleteMadison is adorable. That last video is especially cute!
ReplyDelete