Sunday, August 11, 2013

Baby 2

Due to my huge delay in blogging, this is really old news to most of you, but we are expecting baby girl Wright #2 in November!  We're really excited about having another girl, though Brian is a little worried we'll have all girls.  Madison still has very little concept of what is coming, but she does love wearing her big sister shirt and giving the baby kisses.



 Madison's two best friends (both boys) are having baby sisters before Madison gets hers.  I hope that will help her understand a little better what is coming!

We've been lucky to have 4 ultrasounds so far.  It's been fun to watch our little "bean" turn into a cute little girl!



 I think she looks like she's smiling in this one!


 This is one of my favorite ultrasound pictures.  I just can't wait to squeeze those little toes!

 

Here's what I look like today (27 weeks) compared to what I looked with 28 weeks with Madison.  I sure feel bigger this time, even if I don't look like it in the pictures!



And because no post can end without more cute pictures of Madison, here are a few highlights from our gender reveal party with the Spenglers in VA.






Madison couldn't wait for a slice.  She just licked the frosting off her fingers!  We love our two little girls!


1 comment:

  1. Sarah, you look very cute when you're pregnant. We vote for you to do that a lot! :)

    ReplyDelete