Madison loved the hats that were free souvenirs at the game. We helped set a world record for number of people gathered wearing wigs. Aren't we stylish?
Here are a few random pictures of Madison. I love her new way to watch movies. Doesn't that look horribly uncomfortable?
I bought fabric to make curtains for Madison's room in September. I finally finished them and hung them this week. I think they turned out well.
Madison has a new sleeping arrangement. She has to have both her snuggle bunny and her baby and then be snuggled between her two favorite blankets. It's way too hot for her to have both of those blankets, but she gets mad without them. We just leave a fan on all night, and she seems to survive. She's not really screaming. She's trying to smile for the camera.
Madison loves ranch (almost as much as her Uncle Matty). When we have pizza, Brian and I like to dip ours in ranch. Madison dips pepperoni in ranch and licks it off. Then she dips it again. She doesn't eat much pizza. But she loves it!
Enough to lick it off her plate. Ignore Brian and I laughing in the background. Someone make sure Uncle Matty sees this video!
That angels hat picture is a classic.
ReplyDelete