So, there's a piano piece that my dad used to play all of the time, but we haven't been able to find the sheet music, despite years of searching. My dad seems to think that it was called something like "Space Boogie" or "Boogie to the Theme of Twinkle Twinkle." I've been able to reproduce some of the music in the link below based on what I could pick out by ear. Does anyone remember this piece or have any info about who wrote it or the actual title? My dad thinks he learned it when he was 11 or 12, so all that I know is that it was composed pre-1970.
Note that within the link below, there is a menu option for "Play" and "Play from Start" so that you can listen to how the piece sounds.
It sounds familiar to me, but I don't know what it's called. Sorry I'm not more help, but my daughter loved dancing to it! Good luck!
ReplyDelete