Saturday, December 24, 2011

Pre-Christmas Post

Christmas is tomorrow. What? How did that happen. I decided to post a couple of pictures leading up to Christmas. I'll try to take a lot tonight and tomorrow!

To start off, here's a couple boring pictures of our apartment. Here's our cute tree. We bought it 2 days before Christmas a couple years ago when it was 80% off, or something like that. It's great to have a tree with presents under it in our home. It makes it actually feel like Christmas.




















This year was the first year I have been able to display my Olive wood nativity set since I bought it in Jerusalem four years ago.















I also was able to display my smaller sets. From left to right, Costa Rica, Bethlehem, and Ecuador.
















Now here are the pictures you really want to see.
Madison's new Sunday Dress.



















Madison will hold things if you put them in or very near her hands. Here she is sucking on her rattle after I helped her hold onto it.
















I love this picture because it's such a typical Madison look. Isn't she darling!
















I apologize for this picture being upside-down. Blogger is stupidly hard to fix upside-down pictures in, and I don't have the patience for it at 6:30 am at the end of my graveyard shift. :)
But, Madison is so cute in the picture holding her blanket bunny. I think they're going to be really good friends!




















Coming soon: Madison's first Christmas!

5 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas Madison! (And Merry Christmas Brian and Sarah!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh thank you so much I needed my Madison fix this morning, Merry Christmas Eve, we love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your decorations - glad you have a place to put them! And the little movable decoration is the best of all...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe how big Madison is! Wow! She is such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. yay for olivewood! merry christmas!

    ReplyDelete