Here's the picture showing that it's a girl. The kidney bean shape on the left is the baby's bum. The three little lines in the dent of the bean are the labia meaning it's a girl. We're so excited!

Here's the baby's heart and heart beat. The dark spot in the picture on the left is the heart. The spikes on the right are the beats of the heart.

Here's the baby's foot. It was such a clear picture, we really liked it. :)

Here's our favorite. It's a wonderful profile of our baby girl! You can see the right arm at the top, the heart (black spot in the body), the spine, and the face.

Everything looked like it was developing normally. Everything with our baby girl looks great!
We are so excited to meet our little baby girl. So to celebrate this is what we bought.
:)
Bri loves this pair.
Hurray for pink! I have tears in my eyes seeing these pictures. Congrats you two and I love my grandaughter.
ReplyDeleteYAY!!!!! :) Too cute.
ReplyDeleteI'm with you, Melinda - somebody bring me another box of kleenex!!
ReplyDeleteThe miracle of birth never ceases to astound me. Ultrasound pictures are such a wonderful preview, aren't they? Congratulations!
ReplyDeletecongrats! that is awesome. Our girls will only be a couple months apart! So you were pregnant when McKay and I were there. Sneaky sneaky!
ReplyDeleteYou need to post more pictures!!! I want to see your pregnant belly!!
ReplyDelete