The Kitchen
The Master Bedroom
The Bathroom
The Living Room
The Second Bedroom, Soon to be Nursery
Yup, We're having a baby in September.
We're very excited. The current due date is September 4th.
Here's me on January 16th, a couple of weeks after we found out.
Here's me on March 6th, 14 weeks.
And on April 3rd, 18 weeks.
I've had a good pregnancy. I was slightly nauseated for all of January and February, but never threw up. I mostly struggled with exhaustion. I got very behind in all of my classes. All I could do is attend class, go to clinical (practical nursing internship), and sleep. By the time I got more energy in March, all I could do is catch up in my classes. I'll blame my lack of posting on this. :)
I'm now 20 weeks. Tomorrow is my 20-week ultrasound. We're very anxious to find out the gender. And Sarah is very anxious to make sure the heart and everything else is OK with the baby too.
In other news during the past four months, Matt came home from his mission in March.
We've had a lot of fun with him home.
This Thursday and Friday are Sarah's college graduation! It's hard to believe it's over. I'm so excited right now, but I'm sure I'll miss it before long. I've loved my time at school. I especially loved my final internship at the Children's Surgical Unit at Primary Children's Medical Center. I really enjoyed working with the children. I am fascinated with surgery and the things Doctors can do. I would love to work on a unit like that unit sometime in the future. I hope in about a month, I'll be taking my NClex, the nursing certification test. After that, I can officially write RN, BS after my name. Now that I'm done with school, I'm making a goal to post more frequently. We now have more excitement to post about, so it should be easier.
Lots of exciting stuff going on. Congrats on all counts!
ReplyDeleteYay for babies!! You are looking a bit more pregnant now. lol.
ReplyDeleteHurray! You're my hero for posting! Good job. There will be MUCH wonderful stuff to document in the coming months!
ReplyDeleteFun fun fun! :)
ReplyDelete