We grilled them with a spice mixture we learned from my mom. It is brown sugar, basil, garlic salt, seasoned salt, and cayenne pepper. Sadly, something happened to the only outlet usable in our kitchen. So, I had to grill them on our griddle using the only other accessible plug in the main room. Which is back in the corner. Yup, that's me pointing to where the griddle is.
We also grilled some chicken breaded with Italian breadcrumbs. It turned out to be a very good dinner. The squash was excellent and the rest of the other vegetables were good. The chicken was also very good. Yummy! Yes, we're starving college students so that a good meal is newsworthy.
There is a special joy in eating a meal of food you grew yourself. WAY TO GO - I am proud of you!
ReplyDeleteSarah it looks gorgeous and way to go getting Brian to eat his veggies!
ReplyDeletehaha! I still love the ghettoness of your apt! It's awesome! OH, you guys should check out my blog! aubriesadventures.blogspot.com. Whoot! It's pretty much amazing! And plus I have my wedding video posted.
ReplyDelete