So, these last two weeks have been incredibly busy for both Sarah and me. Sarah's keeps herself busy with ICU pre-assessments and tests (which she's done very well on). I've had several group projects due and interviews for internships.
I applied for summer internships with all of the "Big 4" (PricewaterhouseCoopers, Ernst and Young, Deloitte, KPMG). Deloitte decided they didn't want to interview me, which ended up working out really well so I wasn't as insanely busy. PwC decided I didn't need to do an on-campus interview because I did their Summer Leadership Program. I interviewed with both Ernst and Young and KPMG. Of all my interviews, I only have a flyback (second-round) interview with PwC.
Apparently, this year about 20 people decided that Orange County was their first choice, so I'm competing against a lot of great, highly-qualified candidates. So, while it's kind of disappointing to not get a chance with EY or KPMG, it's great to have a chance to fly down to Irvine for another interview with PwC. I'm kind of nervous now that I'm down to one option, but all I can do is hope for the best. I should know more details as to when I will have my next interview within the next week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That is so exciting that you got a fly back with PwC! Good luck, do you know when it is?
ReplyDeleteGood luck! We're rooting for PWC anyway!
ReplyDeleteGood luck!
ReplyDelete