Another old post: Thanksgiving!
We were so blessed to have my parents and grandparents come visit us for Thanksgiving. They rented a vacation house 10 minutes from our place. It worked out so well. We were able to spend our days in the house which had a lot more room than our apartment. And no one else had to wake up to a one month old all night. We had a wonderful week with our guests here. This is a kind of random collection of photos in no particular order.
It was wonderful to get to spend a lot of time in the backyard of the rental house. Katelyn looks so cute lying on the hammock (don't worry, it didn't swing).
I love this picture because it looks like Katelyn is trying to push Madison away. I'm sure we'll have lots of pushing each other away in the future.
Giving goodnight kisses
Climbing on the turtle at the zoo
Madison loves holding Katelyn. She asks "Hold it?" and puts the big pillow on her lap.
Chasing birds
Who knew chasing birds could be so fun.
Playing with Nana
Making pie
Meeting the cow at the County Fair Farm.
Nana, Pops, and their grandgirls
Madison and Katelyn dressed up for church
Madison walking Lily. Madison loves dogs.
Mimi and Katelyn
Katelyn and Pops
We were blessed to be able to do Katelyn's blessing while everyone was visiting. This is kind of a goofy picture, but Madison was tired and not in the mood to take pictures.
Katelyn has such wonderful family support!
Katelyn wore the same dress all these women wore for their blessings/christenings. Madison wore a beautiful new dress from Mimi.
We took advantage of having family around to take some new family pictures.
Our new beauty!
I love these last two pictures. I always wanted a sister, so I love seeing my girls together!
This one melts my heart!
Coming next: December!


















No comments:
Post a Comment