So after that long explanation, here's Madison showing Katelyn to Nana and Pops.
Grandma and Katelyn
Madison has totally embraced Katelyn. She beams every time she sees her. She loves to bring her toys and give her kisses. She occasionally gets frustrated that I can't help her because I'm doing something for Katelyn, but overall she loves having a sister. She loves when they wear clothes that match. So this next series of photos is darling pictures of Madison loving her sister during Katelyn's first month.
We took advantage of Brian's paternity leave to take a family outing. We decided to have a celebrate Madison day, doing things Madison loves. We went to a local mall that has a train ride, fun stores, and yummy treats.
Madison driving the train
Enjoying a treat
Making Pops proud!
I love the first baths that babies get. They are so skeptical and make darling faces.
I think she likes being done better. :)
Darling girl!
An exciting event of November was receiving Brian's CPA license. It's huge! Where are we supposed to put it?
Madison loves playing Mommy to her baby. Here we are on a walk.
At some point in November, Madison tripped and hit her eyebrow against a coffee table. She luckily didn't hit her eye, but it did become a beautiful black eye.
You can tell how much it affected her mood. :)
And to finish, a few more cute pictures of our dear Katelyn!



















Those sister pics are so cute, and you two just don't seem the type to be giving your kid a black eye, so I think you get a pass on that one. Madison just looks like she got into your make-up, or SOMEONE'S make-up as I don't think you're into purple. Katelyn is such a doll. We need a visit. Finally, yay, Brian! Way to go!
ReplyDeleteMadison will get a kick out of those photos in a few years. Dave ran into a dresser and had a beautiful black eye when he was 4. I think we have a picture of it somewhere.
ReplyDelete