Madison stands up in the crib when she wakes up. This is how she greets us when naptime is over. She looks so distraught!
Madison loves our DVDs. They are the perfect size for her little hands to take off the shelves. The binky was a gift from Grandpa K. It now lives in her toy box, so occasionally, I'll look up and see that she found it.
Madison stands up on everything she can get a hold of. She gets so proud of herself.
But then she tries to stand on her toys and gets in trouble. :)
I still don't know how Madison got herself between the piano and the music bin. She was thoroughly stuck.
Last week, we were able to take a mini trip down to southern Utah to see the eclipse. It was really cool. It was fun to watch the sun slowly become a "Ring of Fire." It was amazing how much light the sun still gave off when 94% of it was covered. We noticed a slight drop in light (it felt dusky), and a significant drop in temperature, but the sun was still too bright to look at. Here are a few pictures.
Here is our watching party. Madison was more interested in the gravel than the sun. She did great on the drive. She sleeps really well in the car.
One more picture of Madison playing with Grandpa and his keys. She's so cute!
I was just thinking it was time for an update! She is so adorable, can't wait to see you guys, and celebrate passing part one!
ReplyDeleteTHANK YOU - I needed to see these cute photos today! I miss that little stinker! :)
ReplyDelete