Friday, March 30, 2012

Happy Birthday to us!

With Brian's birthday in a week and a half and Sarah's birthday in two and a half weeks, we decided to go get early birthday presents.  Brian's scriptures had pages falling out.  Sarah was still using scriptures with her maiden name on them.  Now we just have to decide how to mark them.  Having a new pristine set of scriptures is a little intimidating! 

2 comments:

  1. I have the first set I bought after the "new" scriptures came out with the new footnoting system. They are thrashed, but I just can't part with them. I figure I'm going from here to electronic scriptures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blake got me a new set of scriptures for Christmas last year. It is really intimidating to get new scriptures! Just so you know...before I even saw the names on the scriptures I knew Sarah's was the one with the clamp thing. She has ALWAYS had! I guess living with her for 3 years I did learn a few things about her. :)

    ReplyDelete