She loved being able to touch and play with everything. There was a room before the ark where the children could make it rain and help the animals into the ark. Here's Madison helping Daddy make the storm noises.
There were two rooms in the ark where there were animals to play with, as well as other things that were probably on the ark, like cleaning supplies and food preparation tools. Since Madison loves helping me clean, she loved "cleaning" the ark. She carried a mop around for a while.
There was a fun net apparatus around the top of the ark where the kids could climb up and around. Madison liked the view from the top.
Madison also liked "preparing" the food. She doesn't have very many kitchen toys. I guess I should get her some. Here she is with my cousin's son Jonah.
The animals were amazing. Madison loved the elephant that would trumpet when you pulled a cord.
Even the seating through the ark was animals. These walrus chairs were fun.
Here are two bonus pictures of Madison playing on the stairs outside the exhibit.
We had a wonderful trip. I would highly recommend the exhibit to anyone who is near the LA area.
Now a few extra photos of our cutie!
Here she is snuggling in her darling quilt made by Nana.
Madison loves using the computer. She just randomly pounds keys and smiles.
We took pictures of Madison for Mother's Day. I enjoyed a few of the outtakes.
We babysat two of Madison's friends from our ward this weekend. They all look really bored watching Cars, but they were actually pretty happy. They are all cute kids and fun to watch, but it makes me happy we didn't have triplets!
I love the picture of Madison playing on the computer. Actually, I love all the pictures. Madison is pretty photogenic!
ReplyDelete