Monday, April 29, 2013

March/April

I just wanted to share a couple of cute photos from March and April.

I love these two photos of Madison with Great-Grandma Wright.  Madison was lucky enough to see Great-Grandma a few times in a few weeks, so she warmed up to her.  I especially love the second photo.



Don't they look happy!
Madison has been getting lots of personality.  She has started picking our her own clothes (with help most days), but this day she was insistent that we put her swimsuit cover up and Daddy's visor on over her outfit.  She's so proud of herself!


She is trying to say new words everyday.  She loves watching movies.  She can take get a DVD, take the movie out of the case, open the DVD player, put in the DVD, close the player, and turn on the TV.  She gets really annoyed during the opening sequences of movies.  She hates the FBI warning because nothing is happening.  She would love to sit in her chair and watch movies all day.  She also loves being outside.  We go for a walk with a friend of mine and her son most days.  Madison is practically pushing me out the door when it's walk time in the morning.




I'm trying to post a darling video of Madison playing with Daddy, but our internet is being a little picky.  I'll keep trying.  :)

1 comment:

  1. I'm not sure that chair looks completely comfortable - she's still a little small for it. Beautiful photos! Keep trying on that video!

    ReplyDelete