This was her reaction when we told her Uncle Brent doesn't come home from his mission until December. Isn't that a great outfit?
Caught! Madison rolls all around the apartment, and loves to try to grab at things she shouldn't.
She is really good at rolling herself up in her blankets.
After running an errand, I set Madison down while I put stuff away. When I looked down at her, I found her with her arm out of her jacket. She's amazing at getting out of things.
Madison has started to enjoy her bouncer. I love how happy she looks in this picture.
Madison is starting to sit. She can hold herself up for a while if she has her hands down in front of her. She still falls over all the time, but she's getting better.
Here she is sitting for a second before falling over.
Looking for toys in her toy box.
Madison discovered her bottom lip the other day. She likes to suck it in like this. Isn't it cute?
One last picture. Madison's eyes are a little less gray than they look in this picture. Isn't she beautiful?
Thanks!! I've been waiting for more pictures of Madison, she is growing way too fast. I can't wait to see her.
ReplyDeleteShe is a cutie!! I imagine she is LOTS of fun!!
ReplyDeleteWow, I can't believe how fast she is changing! In some of the pictures she looks just like her daddy, and in others I can see her mommy. What a cutie.
ReplyDeleteDang! I haven't seen her for like 3 days and she's even cuter than she was then!!
ReplyDelete